The Barista Express™ allows you to grind the beans right before extraction, ensuring authentic café style results in no time at all.
PRE-ORDER YOUR STAINLESS BARISTA EXPRESS TODAY!WILL BE AVAILABLE TO SHIP FROM 25 JANUARY
Dose-Control Grinding: Integrated conical burr grinder with dose control delivers the right amount of freshly ground coffee directly into the portafilter. ensuring maximum flavour. Its fully adjustable grind size and dose, let you customise to suit your taste.
Precise Espresso Extraction: Digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal espresso extraction. The Sage Razor dosing tool trims the puck for a consistent dose and extraction.
Micro-foam Milk: The steam wand performs at the level that allows you to hand-texture the micro-foam necessary to enhance the flavour of the coffee and create latte art.
Grind Size Dial: Simple and intuitive, giving you control over the grind size no matter what type of bean you're grinding.
Hands Free Operation: Innovative grinding cradle allows any at-home Barista to grind directly into the espresso portafilter.
- Fresh beans to an espresso in under a minute
- 250 gm on board grinder for Velo Beans
- Dedicated hot water outlet
- 18 adjustable grind settings & dosage control
- PID temperature control maintains temperature stability throughout extraction
- Pressure gauge to assist with optimum extraction
- Low pressure pre-infusion for a richer crema
- 15 bar Italian made pump
Included In The Box:
- 55 mm Stainless Steel Portafilter
- 1 Cup & 2 Cup Single & Dual Wall Filter Baskets
- Stainless Steel Milk Jug
- Razor Dose Trimming Tool
- Coffee Scoop
- Integrated Tamper
- Cleaning Disc & Tablets
- Cleaning Brush, Tools & Alan Key
- Water Filter Holder & Water Filter
Dimensions (WxDxH): 32.5 x 31x 40 cm
Capacity: Water tank 2.0L
Weight: 12.5 kg
Warranty: 2 year repair, replace or refund guarantee (at sole discretion of Sage Appliances)
Please allow up to 6 working days for shipments as couriers are currently experiencing delays. Thank you for your patience.