This is cleaning spray is perfect for dislodging and removing soils that adhere to interior surfaces during roasting. It is a high foaming, slightly viscous liquid that clings to and breaks down soils for a deep clean. It is ideal for use on chaff collectors, cooling trays, impellers and other interior components and is formulated from phosphate free and biodegradable ingredients.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Vacuum surfaces prior to applying cleaner in order to remove loose debris.
2. Spray on surfaces where extreme build up occurs.
3. Allow cleaner to adhere to surface for up to 5 minutes, depending on the severity of the build up. If necessary, use a metal tool or brush to scrape off remaining oils or residue.
4. Wipe clean with damp cloth.
5. Spray all areas where cleaner has been used with clean water and wipe dry.