Velo Pumpkin Spice Latte
Pumpkin spice and everything nice!
Take a deep breath in and smell the fresh, chilly autumn air! It’s lovely, isn’t it? What could make a nice, crisp, autumn day even better? Sure the bright blue sky and shining sun helps, but nothing pairs better than a nice Pumpkin Spice latte! Even better, you don’t have to rush and queue at your local coffee shop because we’re going to tell you how to make the best Pumpkin Spice latte right at home! All you need is your favourite Velo coffee and a few simple, delicious ingredients.
- Your favourite Velo coffee! We recommend our new microlot coffee from Ratnagiri Estate, Honey Selection 6! This coffee has delicious flavours of apple and caramel that will keep you comfy and cosy ALL autumn long!
- Dairy or non dairy milk!
- Monin Pumpkin Pie flavoured syrup
- Whipped Cream
Now, once you have your ingredients, it’s just a few simple steps to make your Pumpkin Spice latte.
- Brew your Velo coffee with your preferred brewing method (French Press, Pour Over, AeroPress, Espresso!) the options are endless!
- Steam your desired amount of milk for your latte! If you don’t have a milk steamer, we recommend heating your milk on the stove; but make sure it doesn’t burn!
- Pump 1 fluid ounce (about 1 pump) of the Monin Pumpkin Pie syrup (if you’re REALLY in the mood for pumpkin, add in an extra pump or two!)
- Add your steamed milk into your coffee cup
These last few instructions are optional, but definitely delicious!
Add some whipped cream to the top of your Pumpkin Spice latte, and add a sprinkle of cinnamon to top it off! Now the only thing left is to sip and enjoy your Pumpkin Spice latte!