Elegant Design that is easy to use, contains glass server for pouring up your cold brew. Ice coffee in less that 3 hours, or longer if you choose! Has the added benefit of fitting into your fridge as it's not so bulky.
Instructions for use:
You'll need: Ground Velo coffee, ice cubes and cold water. Approx 30g coffee , 360ml water
- Add your Velo coffee into the coffee container; ground as course as sea salt If you've too many fines they'll block the mesh filter.
- Pour enough water on the grounds to ensure they're all saturated.
- Place the metal or paper filter on the top of the ground coffee, this ensures even distribution of water and that all the coffee gets used in the process, otherwise you'll have a hole in the grounds and inconsistent coffee taste as not all the grounds are used
- The coffee container should sit nicely in the upper container
- Turn off the valve on the dripper to stop the water flow
- Place upper container on the lower glass container
- Add ice to the first mark on upper container
- Take the cold water and pour until nearly at the line marked with 4 on the server
- Ensure the valve is on the slowest drip. O = stop dripping 1-4 slow to fast dripping. About 7 drops in 10 seconds
- Put the lid on and let it do its work. Takes about 2-4 hours
Material: PCTG, Borosilicate Glass, Aluminum alloy, Stainless Steel
Server height: 16.5cm
Dripper height: 15.5cm
Glass server with markings
Includes metal mesh disc filter which is reusable ( wash by hand)